Full-time, Negotiable Salary + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Manager for a top-notch Condominium Management firm. This role will appeal to a hands-on individual who is either a Regional currently of a Senior Property Manager at a top tier building who is ready for the next step. This role reports into the President.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To support and lead property managers to ensure management of building operations of sites aligns with Core Values.
- To mentor and support Property Managers allowing them to successfully manage and be an “A player”.
- To develop and maintain client relationships
- Ongoing development of best practices allowing us to stay ahead of the curve in the industry
- Analyzing clients’ needs and providing outstanding service to meet those needs
- RCM Designation,
- Minimum 5 years in a senior property manager role.
- Strong Problem Solving, Leadership, Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Current knowledge in all aspects of Condominium management
- Required Skills & Experience:
- Leadership – able to effectively lead a team of Property Managers to meet Core values and provide excellence in client service. Ability to problem solve. Reliable and supportive.
- Knowledge – Great understanding and knowledge of the Condominium Act, Physical Building Management, Financial Management and Administrative Procedures
- Integrity – Demonstrate integrity in all tasks
- Commitment –Committed to excellence
- Care –Demonstrate care for our clients and our staff. Are detail oriented, organized and performance dedicated
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Sibby Dunlop to arrange a confidential discussion at 416 521-9015 or via email as above.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job