Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
Markham Ontario OR Waterloo Ontario
PMC has partnered up with a reputable Managed Service Provider who is looking to hire on a Senior Network Engineer onto their team. They are looking for someone who is comfortable working with mid-sized and large organizations on IT infrastructure projects; in particular, network assessment, VOIP assessment, security assessment, design, and implementations utilizing Cisco and other network technologies.
Candidates will be either working in the Markham or Waterloo office.
Responsibilities and Requirements
• 7+ Years working on Cisco networking hardware, including the following: Routers, Switches, ASA’s, WAP, and Content Filtering Solutions
• Experience with dynamic routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF & BGP)
• Experience configuring AnyConnect with authentication handled by RADIUS/LDAP or complete DAP solutions
• Experience configuring IPSec, GRE, DMVPN, and other VPN technologies
• Experience with MPLS/VPLS networks and label-switching – either as provider or customer
• Ability to explain MPLS P Router, PE router and CE router functions within a network
• Ability to explain the difference between Policing and Shaping, and use cases for both of them
• Demonstrated experience with tier 2/3 support for large multi-site corporate networks
• Configuring SNMP monitoring, Netflow and Syslog to support and monitor a network
• Excellent knowledge of OSI Reference Model, TCP/IP (IPv4 & IPv6) and common RFCs
• Experience with VMware is required
• Experience and knowledge with VOIP is also needed for this position
• Experience working in a Managed Service Provider is preferred as well
• A Related Technical Diploma/Degree is preferred for the candidates
• Current and verifiable Cisco CCNP/CCIE or CCDP credentials are expected in this position, candidates that don’t have a CCNP/CCDP would be expected to achieve the certification within 90 days
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work in a growing team, who offers great benefits opportunities for advancement, fully paid professional education, travel opportunities and regular team activities. Moreover, an excellent work environment where you can grow your career in.
If you or anyone know is interested in this position please apply with your Resume at email@example.com or reach out to me for more information at 647-265-8419
Apply for this job