Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer
Salary … Negotiable
Do you enjoy working in a team-based, highly collaborative environment?
In this company, you will find yourself amongst colleagues who enjoy the challenges of working on a variety of mid and large-sized projects.
Here you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level within the Engineering Industry as a key member of a leading Structural Consultancy Firm in Ottawa that will offer you the opportunity for continued career development?
Our client is well-established in the field of Structural Engineering and is currently interested in providing an opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their company to work in their Public Institutions sector on a variety of projects located in the Ottawa and Quebec areas.
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is excited to invite Senior Structural Engineers interested in new challenges and the further development of their career who meet the following criteria:
- A broad range of expertise in new building design
- Ability to manage projects and work within a team environment
- Ability to coordinate with Architectural, Mechanical and Electrical engineers and co-consultants
- Client facing and possessing excellent communication skills in both written documentation and oral presentations
- Excellent design and visual communication skills, including presentations and in attending client and co-consultant meetings
- 6-10 years of experience in the design field
- Current P. Eng License in Ontario and Quebec
- Proven abilities as a team leader, with experience in training and mentoring, and having an exemplary portfolio with key experience working on varying sizes of projects
Should this opportunity be of interest to you and if you are already in a similar role, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence, please submit your C.V./Resume to Lech Bednarek at
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a wholly owned Canadian firm established to meet the recruitment needs of the technical environments of:
• Buildings (Design, Construction & Property)
• Technical & Scientific (Infrastructure & Manufacturing)
• Information Technology
Partnering with top-tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results.Our in-depth knowledge of the Buildings, Technical & Scientific and the Information Technology industries and the various project portfolios, systems and products within, affords us a deep understanding of our clients’ business and the talent needed to achieve fulfilling their human capital requirements. Knowing specifically what our candidates do, the tasks they are involved in, and the projects and experience they have gained allow us to professionally consult them towards career opportunities that are in-line with their next career transition. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results. PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is founded on and dedicated to delivering professional staffing solutions and unparalleled service to meet the goals and objectives of our clients and candidates while excelling in integrity, honesty, and responsiveness.
Apply for this job