Senior Structural Engineers
Senior Structural Engineers
Salary … Negotiable
Do you enjoy working in a team based, highly collaborative environment? In this company, you will find yourself amongst colleagues who enjoy the challenges of working on a variety of mid and large sized projects.
Are you looking take your career to the next level within the Engineering Industry as a key member of a leading Consultancy Firm in Ottawa that will offer you the opportunity for continued career development?
Our client, is well-established in the field of Engineering Consultancy and is currently interested in providing an opportunity for Senior Structural Engineers to join their company which specializes in the design of projects for the commercial, retail, high-rise residential, cultural, entertainment, and institutional sectors.
We are interested in engaging Engineers specializing in building design who possess the following qualities:
- A broad range of expertise in areas such as systems design and coordination.
- Ability to manage projects autonomously and work within a team environment
- Ability to coordinate with structural, architectural, mechanical and electrical engineers and co-consultants
- Excellent communication skills in both written documentation and oral presentations
- 7+ years of experience in the design field.
- Recognized Professional Engineering qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of systems design and coordination
- Excellent design and visual communication skills, including presentations and in attending client and co-consultant meetings
- Proven abilities as a team leader, with experience in training and mentoring, and having an exemplary portfolio with key experience working on small to mid-sized projects
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V./Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role in Buildings or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Lech Bednarek for a confidential discussion on: 647-484-1409 or via email:
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job