Senior Superintendent – High-End Residential Mid-Rise/High-Rise
SENIOR SUPERINTENDENT –
High-End Residential Mid-Rise/High-Rise
Developer who retains their own Superintendents!
- Want to apply your extensive experience in constructability on the other side of the fence for a change and work for directly for the Developer?
- Want to work for a company where quality is more important than speed, and where you control the schedule as you see fit to ensure that quality?
- Want to work on Condos where the average price is $2M – $4M per unit? It’s a totally different ballgame at this level, as slapping a building together with shoddy workmanship simply will not do!
About The Developer:
- For over 30 years, these guys have become true masters of gentrification and have developed a unique talent for reinvigorating old neighbourhoods with new urban life.
- From homeowners to partners, employees and consultants, these guys put people first, ensuring that everyone feels like a priority.
- With no two communities alike, the view is ever changing at this company. Whether it’s a Muskoka or Collingwood community tailored to active individuals, high-end Condominiums in Yorkville or on the Waterfront, or High-Rise Mixed-Use Developments, these guys love to take their innovation to a whole new level every time.
- A family-oriented environment, this Developer understands that everyone has their own personal family as well and do their absolute best to ensure you are home in time for dinner with them as much as possible.
What The Developer Is Looking For:
- A Senior Superintendent with a minimum of 20 years’ experience as a Residential Superintendent in a Construction Management environment and has been on most projects from start to finish.
- A Superintendent who wants to have complete control of the schedule, even to the point you can delay the project without being challenged, just in order to ensure things are done right. At
- A Superintendent who enjoys having a voice during design review as you’ll be brought into the office during Pre-Con to lend your knowledge of constructability during this critical phase.
- Preferred education can include, but isn’t limited to: PGSC or GSC designation, CET (AScT), LEED accreditation, with 25+ years in the school of hard knocks being also highly valued alongside “book smarts”.
- $175K to $185K is the starting salary range, depending solely on the skills and experience you bring to the table. If you think you deserve more coming in the door, tell us why and the option may become available!
- In addition, they offer RRSP Matching, Health Benefits, Company Truck, 4 weeks’ vacation to start plus Christmas Shutdown, and an Annual Bonus tied to your performance and the company’s profitability (which is off the charts, by the way).
To Be Considered For This Rare Opportunity:
Please send your resume and project list in confidence to Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. You can also contact Jeremy in full confidence at 647.484.1411 to learn more about this rare opportunity.
We thank all applicants for their kind interest, however, only those with relevant experience will be contacted at this time. All resumes and project lists will be considered for all other current relevant roles as well as be kept on file for future consideration, so please don’t hesitate to apply
Apply for this job