Ottawa or Gatineau Region
The purpose of this position is to accommodate with new business in the Ottawa region or Gatineau region or Hawkesbury region.
What you will do
- Service, install, troubleshoot, repair and perform maintenance and inspections on Sensormatic EAS security systems and various brands of CCTV equipment.
- Locate and repair trouble with damaged equipment or wiring.
- Work on customer networks.
- Local travel will be required from time to time.
- Dealing directly with customers and on occasion, training of the end user.
- Execute remote field service from a home-based office.
What we look for
- Must be bilingual since 50% in French territory
- High school diploma
- Electronic Technician Certificate
- Computer Networking Courses
- Commitment to upgrading and continuing their education
- Preferred minimum of 2 years of electronic repair and networking experience
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting devices in network environments
- Knowledge of building construction is an asset
- Must be computer literate, have networking ability and a good knowledge of operating systems
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Mechanical aptitude and be able to use hand and power tools
- Fluent English language written and verbal skills, demonstrated superior people and telephone skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure are essential
- The ability to meet deadlines and commitments and to adjust/adapt to new ideas and procedures is necessary
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be bondable – criminal record check required
- Company vehicle provided for company use only (includes gas/maintenance)
- All tools and test equipment required will be provided
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V/Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role in Manufacturing & Logistics or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Technical & Scientific field please do not hesitate in contacting Jessica Driver for a confidential discussion on 226.499.9815 or via email at email@example.com
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical & Scientific industry related to manufacturing & Logistics. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job