Reporting directly to the Service Manager, the Service Supervisor shall direct, oversee, and be responsible for all on-site elements and functions that relate directly and indirectly to the design, manufacture, delivery, and installation of State Window Corporation (SWC) products on projects assigned to him or her. Working as part of an established organization structure and within standard protocols and procedures by which all work undertaken is conducted, the Service Supervisor shall:
- Oversee a crew of service technicians and dispatch them daily;
- Effectively manage incoming dispatch calls and coordinate amongst the technicians;
- Identify and assess customer needs and complaints via telephone and on-site face to face;
- Perform a daily walk through on site to determine deficiencies on installed floors and buildings;
- Update the service deficiency tracker after walking the sites and seeing what is unfinished or broken;
- Perform daily quality checks on site to ensure proper installation and report any damaged material to the Service Manager in order to purchase new glass;
- Prepare and attend mock-up testing for windows and doors;
- Meet personal and daily team tasks;
- Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within a prescribed time limit, and follow up to ensure a resolution has been executed;
- Represent SWC, as requested, in business with customers, consultants, contractors, and other public and / or private agencies and organizations;
- Organize workflow to meet customer deadlines;
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Work may involve some exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and loud noises
- On-site work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks that require knowledge of and adherence to basic safety procedures and precautions.
- Work environment requires having construction safety PPE for all site work and in certain other locations
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you – please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact those selected for an interview.
Apply for this job