Sr. Account Executive – Construction
Sr. Account Executive – Construction
Competitive compensation package
Are you interested…
Our client, a globally recognized leader that specializes in Building Services and Energy distribution is looking for a well-versed and experienced Sr. Account Executive to join their fast-growing team. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging career with extensive opportunity for growth than we would love to speak with you.
You will work as part of a team, developing long-term customer relationships with assigned accounts such as contractors, consulting engineers or owners, serving the full spectrum of needs through HVAC Systems offerings. You will partner with other sales representatives and/or agents to maximize profit generation from accounts through influence on specifications (owners, consulting engineers) and market pricing (contractors)
- Actively participate on select key and target customer account teams; obtain and close sales monthly; achieve quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Build partnering relationships with the assigned accounts to drive the penetration of HVAC and Systems offerings.
- Address customer concerns and performance lapses; foster credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- With assigned contractors, consistently perform take-offs and bid on projects encompassing the full spectrum offerings.
- Develop relationships with internal operations and administrative staff to ensure customer satisfaction, and effectively and efficiently address issues.
- Keep management informed of progress and account status; leverage management with accounts, as appropriate.
- Manage receivables balances in line with objectives and policies.
- Lead the sales team by building and fostering team relationships to ensure customer satisfaction; solicit support from and communicate effectively with JCI staff.
- Own and facilitate the customer relationship; develop relationships with internal JCI organizations (i.e.: Solutions, Service, GWS, etc) to ensure customer expectations are met/exceeded.
- Assist in developing the team and Branch sales and marketing plans and strategies; aid in implementing these strategies and action plans.
- Utilize applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress as well as increase penetration of accounts; target new customers based sound on account management and market strategies.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8 years minimum experience
- Preferred Skills/Education/Experience
- Bachelor’s in business, engineering, or related discipline; MBA preferred
- 10 years related, progressively-responsible field sales experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to integrity and quality in business.
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaborative skills
- Demonstrate the ability to influence the market at key levels.
- Willingness to travel 50%.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V/Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role in Manufacturing & Logistics or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Technical & Scientific field please do not hesitate in contacting Jessica Driver for a confidential discussion on 226.499.9815 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical & Scientific industry related to manufacturing & Logistics. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job