Sr. Account Executive
Sr. Account Executive
Competitive compensation package
Are you interested…
Our client, a globally recognized leader that specializes in Building Services and Energy distribution is looking for a well-versed and experienced Sr. Account Executive to join their fast-growing team. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging career with extensive opportunity for growth than we would love to speak with you.
- Actively participate on select key and target customer account teams
- Sell, with minimal supervision, the Johnson Controls offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners at the D-level while reaching optimal profit levels
- Manage multiple, ongoing, opportunities, working to sell, renew and expand renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customers.
- Build partnering relationships owners and/or owner representatives responsible for the decision-making process.
- Seek out, target and initiate contact with multiple prospective customers in alignment with JCI strategy; develop and maintain a network of industry contacts.
- Share technical knowledge and business expertise with customer to optimize the solution to customer’s operational needs; assess customer’s operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements.
- Create competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis; effectively write, and present proposals; negotiate value, address resistance, and close the sale.
- Utilizes applicable sales tools to effectively to plan and document progress, as well as increase business opportunity in accounts.
- Act as customer’s advocate in interactions with JCI, ensuring customer obtains the best value from Johnson Controls offerings; set appropriate customer expectations with regard to JCI offerings.
- Participate in final project inspection; ensure customer is trained and oriented to system operation and the value of services delivered
• University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. 6 years minimum experience.
- Bachelor’s in business, engineering, or related discipline; MBA preferred
- 5 years progressively-responsible field sales experience; 2 years selling HVAC or building automation systems
- Demonstrated commitment to integrity and quality in business
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaborative skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V/Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role in Manufacturing & Logistics or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Technical & Scientific field please do not hesitate in contacting Jessica Driver for a confidential discussion on 226.499.9815 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Technical & Scientific industry related to manufacturing & Logistics. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job