PMC has partnered with a reputable Managed Service Provider located in Sarnia who looking to hire a Senior Systems/Network Administrator onto their growing team. The successful applicants must work independently and possess expert problem-solving skills with teams to meet aggressive project timelines. We are looking for individuals with strong core values and a commitment to Integrity, innovation, client needs, and ongoing professional development.
This position is located in Sarnia.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- 5-7 years of experience with both on the Network and Systems side.
- Systems/Network Split –> 70% Systems and 30% Network
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Have experience working in a Managed Service Provider
- Be used to working in a Fast Paced Environment
- Be a mentor to other junior/intermediate technicians
Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE and Cisco CCNA
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and are able to stay focused and prioritize your work. You can join and be a member of their leading-edge team which one enhance your technical skills and allow you to grow your career.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position please apply with your Resume or reach out to me at email@example.com or reach or 647-265-8419
Apply for this job