Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
Did you want to be a part of an amazing start up company?
Do you have what it takes to deliver?
Are you looking to join a team of incredibly bright and humble professionals?
Do you want the opportunity to work with true engineering companies?
If so, please read on….
PMC is excited to announce that we have partnered with VM Farms, a Platform and Operations as a Service Provider powering some of the web’s most popular online applications, digital agencies, eRetailers , and high traffic websites.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, VM Farms is experience high growth due to their innovative approach and platform.
They are looking for exceptional engineers to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are the type that wants to be a part of a team that adds world class deployment to their clients. This could be an amazing opportunity for you.
About the Role
Your key responsibilities are to:
- Be the primary point of contact for assigned customers;
- Providing the first point of contact in customer chat channels, triaging requests accordingly, and organizing the work with your team,
- Be involved at a high level in the sales cycle to pull in the appropriate technical resources to facilitate sales engineering,
- Be responsible for managing customer projects, including on-boardings,
- Ensure that tickets are handled correctly, quality assured, and attended to in a timely manner,
- Keep track and document the performance of the members of your Operations squad,
- Facilitate in regular feedback from your team and action or escalate concerns or improvement feedback
- Work with multiple account executives to qualify accounts
- Create and deliver presentations to prospective customers and partners
- Participate in the development of product demonstrations, including specifications, testing, and delivery
- The ability to develop and deliver high quality product and architecture presentations and demonstrations
- Configure product and demonstrate advanced product concepts
- Exposure to IT and/or software development experience in one or more of the following areas: large scale mission critical applications, network management systems, general large scale system architecture
- Experience with sales and a general understanding of the sales process
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: SAAS , Enterprise SW implementations
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems, and to work with accounts in complex political environments
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual. If you are interested, please send in your resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me in the office for more information.
Should you or others you know wish to inquire about other roles within the IT industry please don’t hesitate in contacting us.
Apply for this job