PMC is excited to announce that we have exclusively partnered with Secret Mission Software, where you’ll have the opportunity to work on amazing new mobile and web products, using the latest technologies to solve interesting problems. Our goal is to integrate the human element back into technology, creating remarkable experiences that users love. We are hyper-focused on building custom software solutions for our clients, solving high impact problems with beautiful results.
They are looking for exceptional Technical Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are the type that wants to be a part of a team that adds world class deployment to their clients. This could be an amazing opportunity for you.
As a Technical Lead, you will get to design and build critical product features to help push client projects beyond that oft-missed finish line: a shipping product. And because you’ll be responsible for key features, you’ll get to own what you build, giving you the creative freedom to decide what’s best for the user. You’ll also get to lead a small team of engineers and work very closely with the founders to help set the technical vision and direction of the team. We care a lot about software quality, so you and your team will always be proud of the code that makes it into production.
We believe in radical transparency and strive to ensure that the best ideas win. We’re open to the ideas of being challenged if it means we grow as individuals and as a team. We expect everyone to bring their best to work along with an openness to learn and improve. We highly encourage learning by doing and to be willing to stretch just beyond our comfort zones to fill in any gaps in our knowledge.
Below are some of the responsibilities you’ll have while on the job:
- Build full-stack web apps using Django, Node + Express, and GraphQL
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and visual designers
- Deliver well-designed, maintainable solutions in a Lean / Agile environment
- Continuously integrate automated tests and deployments
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Exposure to UI / front-end development
- Experience with unit testing and associated frameworks
- Ability to methodically get to the root cause of bugs and fix them quickly (i.e. debugging)
- Experience with version control systems (i.e. Git)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to assist other team members in problem-solving
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and new technologies
- Passion for learning and technology exhibited through personal projects and idea prototypes
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual. If you or anyone you know is interested, please send in your resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me in the office for more information.
647 943 9271
Apply for this job