Technical Sales Consultant
Technical Sales Consultant
Salary Start: $50 K + commission
Are you looking for a company that is committed and results oriented? One where you can showcase your best work while being part of a passionate and practical team? Our team is focused on finding innovative solutions while doing the right thing, and we are looking for a highly driven individual to join us!
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions have partnered with a client who is looking to bring a dynamic individual onto their sales team as a Workplace Consultant, and to grow into a successful sales role.
- Meeting profitability expectations and results set by the client.
- Developing sales strategies to drive new business and close sales, while maintaining existing clients.
- Client relationship development through product presentations.
- Maintaining a professional presence through sales coordination, account planning and forecasting, and sales activity reporting.
We are looking for Technical Sales Consultant to work within a company in Mississauga meeting the following criteria
- 5+ years’ experience in architecture or interior design.
- Must be results driven, analytical and solution oriented.
- Sales experience within the industry is preferred.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong team building skills with a well-developed understanding of workplace strategy and trends.
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, we would like to speak with you in the strictest of confidence. Please submit your C.V./Resume to:
Should you already be in a similar role or should this be the next step in your career and you would like to discuss further details regarding this position or any other within the Design & Construction field please do not hesitate in contacting Brittany Chabot for a confidential discussion on: 226.318.0892. or via email:
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture & Interior Design
Construction & Development
- Energy / Sustainability
Facilities & Property Management
Apply for this job