Are you someone with experience on the engineering and delivery side of the world but are never satisfied with the status quo?
Are you someone always looking for ways to improve and change?
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us develop a new vision of Cloud technologies if you think you the right person please read below.
- You will use your leadership skills and knowledge of cloud computing to design solutions for a variety of customers in the GTA. Your enthusiasm, technical and business depth, and excellent presentation skills will help decision-makers make the right choices.
- You will be involved with Azure DevOps configuration, configuration of Azure Boards for planning and project execution. Your experience with Azure DevOps pipelines is also needed for automated deployment of Azure Cloud environments and resources. Additional functions will include the ability to make necessary changes to CI/CD pipeline, set up of Cloud provisioning and firewalls. You will also be involved with setting up SSL certification set up for jboss.
- Support team members to deliver products to market in an efficient manner
- Thought leadership in public and private cloud architecture and how to deliver it at scale in a large enterprise
- Assist to develop the Enterprise Architecture for the Cloud program
- Support development programs to build cloud native applications
- Serve as a trusted advisor to key business and technology partners – Head of Cloud, Head of Big Data and the Digital Transformation Program.
- Be able to mentor and coach others in cloud and cloud native space
- Build cloud strategies and target reference architectures.
- Deliver cloud applications with a focus on cloud security.
- Demonstrated experience designing, delivering and supporting cloud-based systems on Azure/AWS/GCP/etc.
- Great at facilitating and influencing technical delivery teams on cloud, containerization and microservice best practices and onboard onto cloud pipelines.
- Strong in the domain of container ecosystems (Kubernetes, AKS, OpenShift, Nomad, Docker, rkt, Swarm, etc.) and managed public cloud offerings of such systems.
- Ability to migrate applications to containers and cloud native platforms.
- Bash, PowerShell, groovy, python or other high-level scripting languages.
- ARM templating, CloudFormation, Terraform, ansible or other config management tools.
- Experience with modern software practices such as TDD, CI/CD, etc.
- Working experience with microservice architectures.
- Considered strong assets:
- Architecting cross-cloud SaaS, IaaS or PaaS environments.
- Strong understanding of enterprise application development and delivery.
- 3-5 years experience developing in a modern language such as Java, Scala, GoLang, Clojure, .Net etc.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual. If you or anyone you know is interested, please send in your resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me in the office for more information.
647 943 9271
Apply for this job