CLIENT: High-Rise Developer
PREFERRED START DATE: Sept or October 2020
Are you a Senior Architect who enjoys managing all phases of projects including schematic design, design development, construction drawings to construction administration while helping to ensure that project schedules stay on time and on budget
Do you enjoy coordinating activities of internal and external engineering and architectural resources, as well as other professionals, to facilitate project development throughout both design and construction phases.?
How would you like to work with a tier one Developer/Builder that believes so strongly in their people that they offer to pay for your continuing education, if you wish to upgrade your skills?
About the Developer:
With a global reach over the last 25 years, this Developer/Builder has over $160B in completed projects in their portfolio all over the world.
They believe in building trust in the places where they do business—whether that’s by engaging honestly, by giving back, by putting safety first, or by looking for smarter, more sustainable ways to get the job done right.
They work with the biggest and the baddest General Contractors for their projects, ensuring they have qualified and experienced builders on your sites at all times.
What the Developer Is Looking For:
- Master of Architecture degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years plus of relevant design experience with a reputable architectural or developer firm.
- Experience working within an owner/developer, design firm, or design function within an architectural firm on at least two High-Rise condos full cycles (higher than 30 stories).
- Ability to work independently, present recommendations and interact with the senior management in the decision-making process.
- Have a hands-on approach to overseeing projects, identifying the most critical priorities and addressing them in real time so that there are no delays in project completion.
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- Working knowledge of Building Code requirements.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office software, AutoCAD and Revit.
$130K to $160K is the starting salary range, depending solely on the skills and experience you bring to the table. If you think you deserve more coming in the door, tell us why and the option may become available!
In addition, they offer Platinum Benefits Package, Company Driver & Car to get you around town as required, 3 weeks’ vacation to start, and an Annual Bonus up to 15% of your salary (after 12 months) tied to your performance and the company’s profitability (which is off the charts, by the way), and Education Assistance should you wish to continue adding letters to the back of your name!
To Be Considered For This Rare Opportunity:
Please send your resume and project list in confidence to Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. You can also contact Jeremy in full confidence at 647.484.1411 to learn more about this rare opportunity.
We thank all applicants for their kind interest, however, only those with relevant experience will be contacted at this time. All resumes and project lists will be considered for all other current relevant roles as well as be kept on file for future consideration, so please don’t hesitate to apply.
Who We Are:
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Civil Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Apply for this job