Senior Software Engineer (Ruby)
Are you someone with experience on the engineering and delivery side of the world but are never satisfied with the status quo?
Are you someone always looking for ways to improve and change?
Want to work for a reputable company, if you think you the right person please read below.
Our client, a leader in their field, is always looking for ways to disrupt their industry and move it light years ahead. They are looking for a senior Ruby developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone who isn’t scared of legacy code and knows how to modernize it. As a senior developer, you will be a part of architecting and developing the new code base. You will be mentoring junior developers and working with the business to come up with new and innovative ideas to move the industry forward.
- 5+ years professional experience in a software engineering environment
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or Python
- Demonstrated performance tuning skills
- Experience with MySQL, or similar
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts
Nice to have
- Experience with API application development
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Contributions to an open-source project.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual. If you or anyone you know is interested, please send in your resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me in the office for more information.
647 943 9271
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this opportunity, but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Should you or others you know wish to inquire about other roles within the IT industry please don’t hesitate in contacting us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job