Site Reliability Engineer (Contract)
Are you a Site Reliability Engineer who likes Infrastructure as Code principles?
Would you like to work with a company who keeps growing and has millions of users worldwide?
PMC has multiple exclusive contracts with a reputable global client. The work is completely remote and mostly on Eastern Standard Time mostly. This is a new initiative and a very exciting project.
Qualifications and experience:
- Proven past in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines from scratch.
- Strong Python or Ruby coding skills, 3+ years’ experience.
- Shell scripting (Bash).
- Extensive experience with Linux. We use Debian but we expect that you can easily pick up other distributions.
- Experience with Saltstack or Ansible python-based automation frameworks. Able to extend these frameworks with new modules.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code principles and best practices.
- Experience with metric and monitoring tools such as prometheus, alert manager, graylog, elastic search.
- Experience with Hashicorp tools such as Terraform, Nomad, Vault, Consul, Vagrant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and comprehend new technologies.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build relationships.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right individual. If you or anyone you know is interested, please send in your resume in complete confidence to my email address or contact me in the office for more information.
647 943 9271
Apply for this job