Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales)
Markham or Ottawa (partially remote)
About Our Client:
Want to work with the latest technologies like Next-Gen Firewalls, Security appliances and tools, Pen-Testing, Data Center and Networks?
How about working for a company that invests in its employees, whether it be courses, certifications, or industry conferences?
Growing Professional Services Firm with vehicles to deliver Security, Data Center, Cloud, Network, and Next-Gen Firewall Solutions to Federal, Provincial, and Municipal Governments, while also focusing on the SMB and Enterprise markets.
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Solutions Architect, you will provide mentorship and expertise in the areas of pre-sales support, proposal, RFP/RFQ writing, consulting, technical, and sales, ensuring client expectations and quality are met or exceeded. You will have a strong background in supporting both the business and technical teams, whether it be internal/external stakeholders and vendors, specifically as it relates but is not limited to the areas of Security, Networking, Data Center and Cloud.
Other responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assisting in the development of the evolving Go-To-Market strategies of evolving technologies, with thought leadership, referencing architecture and solutions as well as best practices and methodologies for sales approaches
- Keen ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders as a Trusted Advisor
- Develop and align customer requirements to hardware/software, professional solutions by writing strong SOWs, RFP/RFQs, and/or other technical documentation
- Assist Sales group in building competitive analysis on Networking, Security, Cloud, and Data Center solutions
- Be a subject matter expert, and host workshops on Next Generation Data Center with VMWare type architecture, as well as Next Generation Firewalls
- Ability to work on security technologies including Data Center Networking, Security, Cloud (AWS/Azure), HyperConverged and Converged Systems
- Managing Client expectations
- Minimum 7-10 years of related experience from a Professional Services Firm
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma
- Ideally have a few certifications from the following: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCIE, AWS/Azure, CCSP, CISA, TOGAF, etc.
- Must be able to obtain Secret Level Clearance if located in Ottawa
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their resume to Jonathan Gorecki at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. You can also contact Jonathan in full confidence at 647.265.9452 to learn more about this opportunity.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those with relevant experience will be contacted at this time. All resumes will be considered for all other current and future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job